7 August, 2019
Famous Breakfast Recipes and Tips For Breakfast On-The-Go
Breakfast is considered the most significant meal of the day. There are many breakfast recipes you can cook such as cocoa crepes, sweet potato pancakes, Belgian waffles, homemade yogurt and much more.
Breakfast should be heavy and strong in protein. Listed below are some famous and nutritious recipes for breakfast:
Scrambled Egg Muffins
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup of chopped onions
- ½ pound of sausage
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- Salt and garlic powder to taste
- Cook the sausage and allow cooling for three to five minutes.
- Mix eggs, garlic powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Then, add cheese, sausage, onions, and garlic powder.
- Grease muffin tins with butter or cooking spray.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/3 cup of the mixture
- Bake at about 350oF for 15 up to 50 minutes or until the knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 1lb. cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup of milk
- 7 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Put the hash brown patties in a single layer, greased (13 x 9 baking dish).
- Sprinkle with ham and cheese.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, mustard, salt, and milk. Pour over ham.
- Wrap and bake at about 350oF to 1 hour or until the edges are golden brown.
- 1 cup of buttermilk bisquick mix
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 lb. Italian pork sausage
- 4 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of chopped onion
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of chopped green chili
- 2 eggs
- 4 slice of toast
- 2 tablespoon of oil
Directions for sandwich 1:
- Toast the bread and set aside.
- Fry the eggs using a frying fan.
- For quick and easy to fry an egg, turn eggs over the “sunny side up” style.
- Slide eggs onto the toast and cover with lots of ketchup.
Directions for sandwich 2:
- Stir the Bisquick mix with milk and two-tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Spread into a single layer dishpan.
- In a large bowl, mix the egg with the remaining chilies, cheese, and mayonnaise.
Bake at about 375oF for about 20 to 25 minutes.
As additional suggestions, when making peanut butter waffle, toast a bran waffle or whole grain. Top it with two tablespoons of peanut butter.
Make a banana split by slicing the banana in the middle and top portions. Add vanilla yogurt. Add fresh pineapple or fresh strawberries, if desired. Top with two tablespoons of sugar-free chocolate syrup.
Try a healthy pizza breakfast or make Huevo Rancheros. Slice a hard-boiled egg and cover it into a whole-wheat tortilla, adding a slice of bacon or ham.
other helpful resources:
Quick & Healthy Breakfast Recipes That Kids Love To Eat
It is really important for kids, especially the school-going ones to have a healthy breakfast that will provide them the right nutrition to start their day. A healthy and heavy breakfast is a must to keep them full till the next break. Every breakfast dish that a mom prepares across the subcontinent is meant to be delicious as well as nutritious enough to keep the kids active and energetic.
So let’s discuss some of the quickest and healthy breakfast recipes that the next generation kids will love to have. Try tasty and quick breakfast recipes like power Poha, corn Paratha, Idli, Museli to start off the day on the right note.
• Breakfast Upma: Upma is one of the most common and quick breakfast recipes in almost all the kitchens. It is a quick preparation which is prepared using some common ingredients. Make it healthier and tastier by adding a lot of boiled veggies like carrots, potatoes, beans and peas along with semolina. Serve hot in an inverted shape like a cut that your kid will love a lot.
• Toast with spinach and tomato spread: Pep up the multigrain bread with a healthy topping of spinach and sprouts on the tomato spread. Kids will definitely love one of the vitamin-rich healthy meals while the adults will relish the start of the day with a low cholesterol treat.
• Power-packed cereal: Anything homemade is nutritious and definitely more satisfying as compared to the store-bought food items. So why not try cereal at home? This is a fun-food for kids as these are crunchy, sweet and contain a lot of dry fruits. This power-packed cereal will give ample energy and nutrients for an active day as well as antioxidants to fight infection and pollution surrounding us. Apart from wheat germ and oats, it is packed with sunflower seeds, lots of nuts and sesame seeds.
• Stuffed moong sprouts dosa: If your kids love wraps and veggie-loaded snacks, they are going to love this meal too. It is one of the healthy meals that provide a good wallop of protein, iron, and calcium. It is an innovative and tasty way to consume the leftover sprouts prepared with a lot of veggies like cabbage and carrot with the peppy chaat masala. To prepare this dish, combine sprouts with the required water and blend a smooth paste. Add rice flour and salt to it and mix it well so that no lumps are formed. Prepare a batter of dosa consistency. Sauté all the veggies and prepare it for the filling of dosa.
• Corn and Capsicum Tikki: Corn and capsicum are going to form such an irresistible snack. See how they complement each other in everything from the texture to taste. Corn is sweet and juicy, while capsicum is crunchy and spicy. Easy to prepare with minimal ingredients, Corn and Capsicum Tikki is one of the healthy meals for the start of the day for your kid. Blend corn in the mixer without using water and add capsicum, rice flour, and salt to it. Mix it well and make round flat tikkis of the desired size. Deep fry these tikkis and serve them with green chutney.
Do try these recipes for your family and kids to make them feel special. Cheers!
Thank you for reading this article, we hope you like that.